Anquan Limited Terms and Conditions for Ticketed Events
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes refreshments as advertised and any event materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute suitable delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to us.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the event, you will receive a 90% refund. An administration fee of 10% of the ticket fee will be retained by Anquan for all permitted cancellations. No refunds will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the event.
- If Anquan cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a refund for 100% of the ticket fee paid.
- In the event that Anquan postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or is unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a refund of 100% of the ticket fee paid.
- Except as specified above, no refunds will be issued for cancellations.
- Anquan is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Anquan shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or anything else that renders performance of this event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond our control may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Anquan reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- All ‘Early Booking’ tickets require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date.
- Any discounts offered by Anquan (including team discounts) also require payment at the time of registration.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.